EVALUATION

dimecres, 25 de novembre del 2009
REFLECTION OF MY ORAL PRESENTATION -TWILIGHT

PRESENTATION
Did you use any resources? Yes, I did.

BODY LANGUAGE
Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes, I did.
Did you red for your notes? Yes, but I only looked once.
Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? Yes, but not many.

STRUCTURE
Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, I did. But I think that a little bit.
Did you use discourse markers to to make your ideas more clear? Yes, I did.

CONTENT
Did you introduce interesting NEW information to your audience? Yes, I explanation a new information.

Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet, books..? Yes, I did.
Was your information more superficial or more detailed, and original? My information was superficial. I talked about twilight in general.

LANGUAGE
Did you check your grammar?(verbs, word order) Yes, I did.
Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary? No, I didn't.
Did you use sentence linkers?(and, but, moreover, furthermore, although, however...) No, I didn't.
Did you use fillers? (well, you know, ...) No, I didn't.

PRONUNCIATION
Did you know how to pronounce all your words? Not all word, but some other
Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? Yes, I did.
Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time? No, I didn't.
Did you speak in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? I spoke in a fluid continuum.

My mark would be Bé-Notable!

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada