REFLECTION: 2nd term portfolio activities

dilluns, 1 de març del 2010
REFLECTION!
  • What's the best activity for you?
My best activity is The Recipe (Brownie). It's a funny activity!

  • What's the most difficult?
The activity most difficult is the pronunciation of Buying by phone (Dialogue).

  • What's your favourite/easiest activity?
My favourite activity is write two posts about two sections of the magazine.

  • What's best blog portfolio in your class? Why?
I haven't got a favourite blog. I think all blogs are well. But the Sergi's blog and my blog are the best.
Because the job is finished and the presentation is good.


  • What are your objectives for 3rd term?
My objectives for 3rd term are:
-Improve the expression and writing.
-Improve the pronunciation.
-Do more extra points activities in my blog.



0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada