EVALUATION OF MY ORAL PRESENTATION (Avatar)

dilluns, 24 de maig del 2010
PRESENTATION

-Did you use any resources? Yes, I did.
-Were the resources relevant and attractive? Yes, if we was pretty good.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT

-Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes, I did.
-Did you red for your notes? No, I didn't.
-Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? Yes, but not many.

STRUCTURE

-Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, I did.
-Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? No, but I think that my structure was very clear.

CONTENT

-Did you introduce interesting new information to your audience? Yes, I think that I explanation a new information.
-Was your information more superficial or more detailed, and original? My information was original but superficial. I talk about Avatar in general.

LANGUAGE

-Did you check your grammar? Yes, I did.
-Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary? No, I didn't.
-Did you use sentence linkers? No, I didn't.
-Did you use fillers? No, I didn't.

PRONUNCIATION

-Did you know how to pronounce all your words? No all word, but some others.
-Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classamate or the teacher? Yes, I did.
-Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time? I change my tone of voice
-Did you speek in a fluid continum or with breaks and interruptions? I spoke in a fluid continum.


What mark did you get? My mark would be 8

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada